I cut off Nathan’s GSE today, he’s been on it now for 6 full days & that seemed like a good trial of the supplement. I am worried about creating a bacteria problem if I treat for yeast that isn’t there. I have been attempting to source Biotin, as recommended, but so far have come up quite short with it.
I also started myself on Olive Leaf Extract (OLE). I have been feeling AWFUL since Saturday, and the more I cheat on the diet, the worse I feel, even with enzymes. I don’t know if I have a virus or not, but as OLE is an anti-viral, I thought it couldn’t hurt. I also have a terribly runny nose, which is clearing up suddenly. I’ve lost 3 pounds since Saturday, but that’ll just be because I can’t stomach anything. oh, wait, I can eat Pumpkin muffins. Those little morsels are just perfect for a sore tummy.
Nathan’s shrieky voice seems to have improved, now he’s just yelling at me. I am going to try observing him over the weekend & see if there is any further improvement or regression. Sometimes I think all this would be easier with a DAN! doctor, but there isn’t much chance of that happening in the near future. So, for now, we try to get along with observation.